Henham Park – Southwold
If you love food & drink, want to meet some of the region’s top chefs and have a fun-filled day out with something for all the family … then this summer’s Flavours Food & Drink Festival is for you.
At Flavours of Summer 2014, they’ve an action-packed line-up of events and attractions right across two days – 7th and 8th June.
- Savour an explosion of tastes – sample products from dozens of top food & drink producers and retailers, all in one place
- Cook up a storm – learn tricks of the trade from the region’s top chefs. The demos are free. Just head for The Anglia Factors Cookery Theatre. It’s first come, first seated!!!
- Give the kids free rein – in their Little Cookies Cookery Den, designed to inspire young chefs
- Dine around the world – leave the picnic behind and savour the street food and refreshments on offer
- Enjoy the sounds of the summer – live music to get your toes tapping and your heart soaring, and
New for this year:
- arts & crafts for your home, your garden and your lifestyle
- antiques & collectables
- vintage & retro
It’s all happening at Henham Park, Southwold – just off the A12 close to the Suffolk/Norfolk border. To find out more, go to: